Monday, August 16, 2010

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I'm still traveling and now on my way to Indiana. So on Thursday I will be back with new stories and pictures from the weekend, etc. However, now for the fashion posts I told you about last week. Again, sorry guys!

So as you know, this year is the year for over-the-knee-boots. Now I'm not a huge fan of this look since it reminds me a little of Pretty Woman. ;) However, this doesn't mean that I won't jump on the bandwagon in a while but I just don't see it right now. If I were back in high school or college then I would have jumped and I mean plunged head first immediately on this trend. I guess you could say that I've become a bit more conservative in my age and marital status. Haha Ok, so if and I do mean if I were to jump on then here are a few that I might consider...
LD Tuttle The Shaper Over the Knee Boots
LD Tuttle
Frye Shirley Over the Knee Riding Boots
Frye
Joie Angelika Suede Over the Knee Boots
Joie
As you can see, I did not choose any heels...Pretty Woman

1 comment:

  1. seriously, when we come to NYC, you have to tell me..and maybe make an excuse to come with me, to find some cute stuff while I am there because Lord knows, Gainesville ain't gonna have it! ;)

    ReplyDelete