Monday, August 23, 2010

Tractors and More

I'm back and have so much to blog about! I'm trying to figure out a way to do this so it all makes sense. It will just have to be over the next couple of days. All my travels were so much fun and were a great way to bring the summer to an end. The first trip was down to Florida for my great friend's bachelorette party. We all had a wonderful time together, however in the midst of all the fun I forgot to take pictures! Ugh However, I did get TONS of pictures during my trip to Indiana to visit my dad's entire side of the family (my parents and sister were already up there)

I have such a love for Indiana! Besides how beautiful it is with all the fields of corn, soybeans, mums, etc but its also where I have come since I was born to hung out with all my great cousins! There's so much to do up there. Go to the lake, play on my uncle's farm, play in my grandparents pasture, and again the list goes on. This is why Sister and I were so excited to see how the Little Guy liked his first trip to Indy. Needless to say, he LOVED it! I've always said I wanted to live there one day and I haven't changed my mind. I even asked my parents to move there. haha

To sum up the trip, it was a tractor filled, fair riding and eating, family experience of a lifetime! I didn't even realize how many tractors there were until I was looking through the pics last night. So for now, here are pics of...

See if you can tell who loved the tractors (besides my uncle who owns the tractors)...






Post Options
Labels for this post:
e.g. scooters, vacation, fall
Show all
Shortcuts: press Ctrl w

No comments:

Post a Comment