Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Whew!!

Well our internet is finally back up and running which means I can tell you about the fun I had yesterday! I went down to Fayetteville to participate in a home show for some early Christmas shopping and ended up meeting some amazing women! Many of them were Army/Military wives which I greatly respect. I wish I could explain to you the impact a few short hours with each of them had on me but there's really no way. I can tell you that after leaving the show, I realized how much I take for granted every day and just how blessed we are to live in the USA. So thank you to all the troops as well as all the wives at home!!

On a different note, these women are also very talented! Here is some their work...
Lovin Designs - she creates pottery, journals, greeting cards, jewelry and scarves/hats.
Some of the cute journals..check out her shop
Amy Free's photography!! Remember the SMD photoshoot she did? She's awesome!


1 comment:

  1. Im SO SO SOOOO glad that you made the trip down! Everyone adored you!!!

    ReplyDelete