Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day Dreaming

So lately I've been doing a lot of dreaming about the future! Decorating our non-existent house, my chic little jewelry store and finally having everything organized (since hopefully we'll live somewhere where 1/2 of our belongings aren't in storage due to our tiny living space.) I am a bit obsessed with chandeliers (Ben can attest to that) and would love to have one in my future little jewelry shop. I'm thinking a vintage crystal chandelier with light gray walls, some chic paintings on the wall, hardwood floor, lovely round rugs, a velvet chair behind my desk, and then fun little vintage findings I pick up along the way that display the jewelry! Like I said, I'm having fun dreaming! But here are some items that could fit my dreams... (in the beginning stages.)
Wrong color and no sides but love the damask chair!


Ok, so probably not white chandelier :) but like the design
Love this color, elegant and simple



No comments:

Post a Comment