Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Therapy Ways

For all of you skin care junkies out there I have discovered a new line of product that I'm quickly becoming a huge fan. If you're from Nashville, TN then you have most likely heard of the product line, Therapy Systems. It's based out of Nashville but has been expanding throughout the country. You can find them in Henri Bendel as well as some stores in California. For the complete store list check out their website. I recently got the Micro Exfoliating Cream (thanks to my mother-in-law) and have already seen a difference in the past 3 weeks. I would definitely suggest investing, but scrub very gently! If you're not in the market for a retexturizing treatment then they have tons of other awesome products. If you're in Nashville then stop in the Cosmetic Market since they carry an extensive supply of Therapy Systems. They also have tons of other fun skin and make-up products!
Micro Exfoliating Cream

Amazingly Gentle Scrub (Level I)

No comments:

Post a Comment