Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Baby

Last night there were so many pumpkins and just as many cameras last night at the pumpkin patch in Orlando! Spencer was so cute in his little kite outfit even though he was definitely super tired. As we were leaving there was a little boy playing bean-bag toss and made it through the hole. We all cheered for the little boy and he turned to us and said "I know! I'm really good at games!" It's hilarious what little kids say! I can't wait to hear some of the things Spencer says once he actually talks instead of makes sounds...

What is this place????
I just want to eat it!
Dad and son at the pumpkin patch

I'm so cute
Again, just want to eat it! (Custom SMD necklace)

1 comment:

  1. your nephew is absolutely precious. looks like he has quite the personality :)

    ReplyDelete