Monday, November 1, 2010

Wedding Part 1

I'm back from last week/weekend's wedding festivities down in Florida! I'm not sure where to start so I think I'll just show some snippets throughout the 4 days we were down in Seaside, FL. We had a great time celebrating Hubs' little sister's wedding (aka my sis-in-law.) We couldn't have asked for better weather, food and company. But of course, pictures say it better than me...

All the bridesmaids rode everywhere on bikes
Just a couple of chairs in the ocean - no big deal
My cute parents
As always - Hubs getting buried in the sand by the kiddos
There were tons of these little guys crawling around
Doesn't this make you want to take a vacation?!?

4 comments:

  1. SO FUN! LOVE them!! Thank you so much for everything! What a fun weekend, we are still on a high! love you and can't wait for tgiving. Can you email me some pictures when you get a chance? thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend could not have been better. It was so good to get to visit with you and Ben and your "cute" parents. We really hope to visit even more over the holidays. You and Ben looked fabulous! Love, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Seaside! That's where Josh and I got engaged! LOVE that area. Looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so good to see you! We'll catch up more soon.

    ReplyDelete