Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins

Don't ask me how I found this recipe because I wouldn't be able to tell you but I'm sure glad I did. I somehow came across a recipe in Midwest Living for a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin recipe - although they called them, Double-Flavored Muffins. I made them tonight for our girl's bible study and for Hubs and bro-in-law to snack on this weekend during their "guys weekend." However, to get to the point the muffins were great and easy! So click here for the recipe and maybe even check out some Midwestern living...





4 comments:

  1. looks absolutely delicious! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have already indulged in about 3 of them today. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!!! This is my favorite muffin at a little bakery in Chattanooga, TN on Signal Mountain called the Bread Basket. Probably not the same recipe. Makes me want to go get one now. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that name for a little bakery! I strongly thing you should get one or a few. haha

    ReplyDelete