Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jewelry Extravaganza

Later today I'm off to Florida for my annual jewelry extravaganza trip! I always look forward to this trip because on top of buying a whole lot of unique brooches and chain, I also get to stay with my Sister and her family, and my parents normally drive down to hang out with us. So all day Friday I will be searching through mounds of jewelry to bring back and design more pieces in time for Christmas shopping! If any of you have an idea of a custom piece you want me to be on the lookout for just send an email. For instance, I will be on the lookout for a gold locket that has the ability to have initials engraved. (right, M.E.?) ;) Anyone else?! Just let me know. I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you back on Monday!



3 comments:

  1. Please look for something with navy stones for a necklace and light blue stones for earrings. I seem to like things that are light weight, also.
    Thanks. Happy shopping. Tell all hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This necklace is gorgeous. Love the color. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes; thanks for looking for the locket! mere

    ReplyDelete