Monday, November 22, 2010

Success!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, these past 4 days went by so quickly! The jewelry extravaganza was a success! I came back with piles of brooches and chains and beads. Seeing the family was wonderful and seeing the little man talk so much was hilarious. I can't believe how much toddlers change in just a month! A month ago little man had a list that he could say and now he repeats EVERYTHING you say. I wish I could see him everyday! However, I cannot and I also have a TON to get done before we leave for Thanksgiving. I've got to get working on this new jewelry. Sorry the pictures aren't very good and the color doesn't do anything justice but I didn't have time to play with the settings... These are just half of what I got these past few days!




3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see what you create. Glad you got to spend time with your family. Hope to see you at Thanksgiving. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhonda! We'll be there Wednesday night

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING that key!!! Can't wait to see what you do with that!

    ReplyDelete