Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ready Set...

Like I said earlier in the week, I am ready for Spring weather to arrive!!! Here are some Spring time wants and color inspirations of SMD. I'm loving the bright floral pastels, linen jackets (or anything linen) and all the great wedge heels. I have a bunch of ribbon and linen fabric that I want to make statement necklaces from, yet my sewing machine is broken so I guess they will have to wait. It's alright since I made about 6 necklaces yesterday that I'll be posting later. I hope you all enjoy the weekend!!

Ella Moss Official Store, ELLA-2028 Kit Kat Tank W/ Button Up Back, ellamoss.com
KORS Michael Kors KORS Michael Kors Violet Espadrille, Natural

LISA TOP IN VINE FLOWER and other beautiful Print Dresses & Tops at Yumi Kim Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment