Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This is the time of year that I start getting really excited about dressing up since there are lots of fun Christmas parties and then of course, Thanksgiving. And I love completer pieces for an outfit - one of the reasons I started Spencer Morgan Designs. Even though handbags aren't normally completer pieces, I think this one directly below could be! And I just loved the other one and then you must have the right shoes to complete the outfit!! If only I could afford them...Check back later today for some new non-jewelry items I'm debuting!!

Valentino 'Rose Vertigo' Leather Shopper
Valentino Rose Vertigo Leather Shopper from NordstromPrada iris textured...
Prada Iris handbag at Bluefly
I'll wear these with my new bags - Prada Round toe pumps from Saks

No comments:

Post a Comment