Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm in Love

Oh my goodness!! Check out the insane cuteness that West coast photographer, Sharon Montrose captures on a daily basis. I'm so jealous that she photographs animals for a living...although don't get me wrong, I absolutely love making jewelry!!! Dogs are just another one of my obsessions, especially Labs and Golden Retrievers. Check out some of her work below but make sure you visit her site for all of the cuteness!! (And for East coast people, don't forget about Amy Free's animal photography)
Absolutely adorable!!!
My heart melts!
For my in-laws since they use to own a Dairy Farm (this also makes me want Chick-Fil-A, is that wrong or does that just mean their commercials work?)
For my dad since pigs are his favorite! Oink Oink

Cute boy, Tucker!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot stop looking at this photographer's website! We want a dog so much, but pictures of them will have to suffice for now :-).

    ReplyDelete