Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm So Excited and Just Can't Hide It...

Well, my flight leaves tomorrow morning at 7:15 and will arrive a couple hours later in Florida where I'll be attending a jewelry extravaganza for the next couple of days!! I can't wait to see all the vintage lovlies they have and then share them with you. If you have any requests (i.e brass key for a necklace, etc) let me know today or tonight so I can be on the lookout! After I get back I'll be super busy trying to stock up the inventory before the holiday rush!!! Hooray Hooray!!



2 comments:

  1. SO FUN!!!! I emailed my family my Christmas list and a few of your necklaces were on there! I gave them your website so we will see if they come through for me! Have fun at the show!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Thanks girl! BTW, yall's engagement pics were amazing! Such a great looking couple!

    ReplyDelete