Thursday, January 7, 2010

Once Again

Well, I apologize once again for my spotty posting. There has been a lot going on! We have been traveling for the past 3 weeks for UNC's Christmas break (yes, that is the joys of having a hubby who is a student. Although, this time next year we'll be lucky to get 3 days off for Christmas since hubby will have his MBA and be back to working full-time.) However, the last week I have been sick in bed with a horrible and gross stomach sickness called, C Diff infection. (Warning- if you look it up then you'll be grossed out) Luckily, we were at my parents house and I had my mom (and my hubby) to take care of me. I think my mom should have some sort of degree in medicine for all the times she's taken such good care of me over the years! So with all this said, I haven't even begun to get organized from all the travels. Hopefully, next week I'll be back on track and have a normal life again!! However, tomorrow I'll be traveling to Greenville, SC for one of my best friend's wedding! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Monday morning...

Some pics of wonderful and caring parents...

1 comment:

  1. Oh and did I mention that this is my adorable nephew...

    ReplyDelete