Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Overdue

Since I was stuck inside during Irene's visit to the city and Hubs was out of town I got some much needed work done. Ideally, I would have just laid on the couch watching movies and eating chocolate but I've been a bit behind on Team Jewelry for Fall. Since Football kicks off this weekend and I didn't yet have one piece made I decided I needed to put the movie watching aside. By the way, how is it already the end of August and football is starting? I am super excited about football but just wasn't prepared this year! So here are the new pieces which could be worn everyday or with your cute game day outfit. If you're in a need of a new game day outfit check out my friend's new clothing line she created with her mom... Yours Truly clothing. (They were just featured in Southern Living, for you southern folks)






1 comment:

  1. Love these! Just in time because I want to get a YT dress and a necklace from you for the football games!!

    ReplyDelete