Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello Indy!

Well, I'm off yet again for another week of traveling! However, this time I'm going to Indiana to see my dad's side of the family. Indiana is so much different than the places I'm used to and I love it. I love the smell, the people, the grass, farm land, pace of life, basically everything! I especially love it when we all get together as a family. The family has definitely grown over the years with half of the cousins getting married and having kids, although Sis is the only one with children. It makes it that much more fun! I'll be in Indianapolis through the weekend and then I'll be heading down to Orlando for the week. I can't wait for the next few days! See you from Florida...

Some of the pics I took out of the plane window on my last trip...


I flew through some storms

but ended with a beautiful sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment