Thursday, August 18, 2011

Housewives Style

Since we've signed a two year lease we decided to make this little loft our own. I painted our bedroom this week while Hubs and I painted our huge long wall a few weeks ago. We've rearranged some of our bedroom furniture and I'm trying to put a few finishing touches on the place since the paint renovation extravaganza. So I went out today in search of some fabric to either make some pillows or curtains, etc. I went in a few fun shops but the most fun was Zarin Fabrics. Zarin, as in Jill Zarin from the Real Housewives of NYC. I kept hoping I would hear her NYC accent behind one of the rolls of fabric but I never did. This place was 2 city blocks long and 2 stories. I was honestly a bit overwhelmed. However, I did find some fabric that I might just have to do something with, although I'm unsure of what that might be as of yet. Check out these photos and let me know what you think of the fabric. Too much? Just right? Thoughts on what I should make?

Does this count as seeing Mrs. Jill Zarin at her desk???

Overwhelming

So what do you think? Too housewives or more Bethenny style?

No comments:

Post a Comment