Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weekend Begins

My weekend begins this afternoon! I'm leaving for a girl's getaway down in Florida while the Hubs goes on a guys getaway down to Atlanta. We're meeting up with our Chapel Hill friends. Obviously, me with the wives/babies and Hubs with the husbands. We haven't seen them since graduation about this time last year so we're both extremely excited! I can't wait to see how much those little babies have grown and catch up on life since Business school. We're all in different places now so I'm sure there will be non-stop talking.

As I'm sure you guessed, I will be making a little stop to see my family and the growing Baby O.

I won't be back until Wednesday morning, so I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEEEE I'm SOOOOOOO excited! Love that you posted those pics. Such fun memories :). See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete