Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it Over??

I can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone!! How can that be? It's definitely been a whirlwind with all the wonderful traveling, family and friends! Hubby and I left for Nashville to be with his side of the family a little over a week ago and had a fabulous time!! We saw the Messiah and The Nutcracker, which was a 1st for the hubs. I couldn't believe it, especially since I have only skipped one year in my entire life of seeing the Nutcracker. I absolutely love it! Maybe when we have kids we'll have girls and can take them and carry on the tradition. But watch us have 4 manly boys and then I will totally embrace football and falling out of trees with broken arms. I absolutely love boys being boys!!

So back to Christmas Eve night-it was so fun with his side of the family! The 4 little kids (all under the age of 6) came over in their Christmas pjs and ran around with my hubby while all the grown-ups had a lovely beef tenderloin dinner. After, there was a little candy bowl which the kids were allowed to pick out one piece and save for the next day, however, some had more trouble picking their piece out than others...

Studying the choices...

This is the photo shoot I tried to have with the 4 kids which only lasted so long, as you can see...

Just the beginning of the shoot...just wait

Still sitting still and loving each other

About 15 seconds after the first pic was taken and already over it.

23 seconds after the start and they're totally over it...

And then back in Florida, my sister's 8 month old- modeling the same pjs on Christmas night as cute Nashville clan above.

I can't wait until next Christmas when we can remember the the reason all over again! I hope everyone had a wonderfully fun time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment