Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy = Slow

Well, the next couple of days I will be taking a couple days off from the blogging world. Like I mentioned before, the hubby and I are taking a trip to NYC for our Christmas present which means no computer! However, I'll be back towards the end of the week but I will then be in Nashville. So yes, that means that I am a very busy girl today since I am packing for NYC, Nashville and Florida along with all of our Christmas presents and the jewelry. So please forgive me the not so interesting post, as well as taking a few days off. Here I come you wonderful shopping and lovely Broadway! I am excited to see you again! I hope everyone has an amazing few days this week!!!

View from Empire State Building

St. Patrick's Cathedral seen from Rockefeller Center

2 comments:

  1. Have fun!!! I am excited for you guys and also jealous! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Next time we can all go together! :)

    ReplyDelete