Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Roll it Up

There was a buy one get one free sale on Strawberries last week at our grocery store. So I of course picked up 4! haha I had no idea what I was going to do with them but knew I'd come up with something with that kind of deal. Well, I ended up making Darby's Fruit Roll-Ups and love them! I can't wait to do this kind of stuff once we have kids...in a few years. They're natural (so I don't have to worry about some of that processed unhealthy stuff to give my kids.) When sis and I were young it was always a special treat to get those expensive single sold natural fruit leather things in Publix. Now we all can make them for cheap thanks to Darby! I would tell anyone to try this recipe out - if you like this sort of thing.








5 comments:

  1. I just printed the recipe - I am so excited to have this! Maybe I should start compiling a separate recipe book for Emerson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!! I can't wait to do that, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE fruit leathers. I'm going to have to try this too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so good!! I want to taste them!! They are probably so much better than the ones you can buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ones we buy are probably a bit sweeter...

    ReplyDelete