Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

I was planning on showing you today all the items I have been making this week but then I remembered that there are more important things going on, like Good Friday. I can't put into words how special this day is. If it weren't for this day and the ultimate sacrifice Jesus took upon himself we would have no hope. I'm so thankful for this day especially since I am so undeserving. I hope everyone has an absolutely wonderful Easter weekend!! There is so much to be thankful for! If you want a good but kind of intense read here is one Hubby sent me yesterday

On a different note, here are some fun Martha ideas

Easter Egg Puzzle Cookies

Thankful:
1. A God who loves us even though we don't deserve it
2. A God who sent his only son to die for me and then rose from the grave!

7 comments:

  1. Such a great article! (yes, I went for the intense read ;-)). Thank you for sharing. I also really like Martha's bird nest! I guess this post is evidence that I really do think equally with my left and right brain :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great article to post...THANKS!!! What I am grateful for is knowing that just as Jesus was crucified, died, resurrected and ascended for me, He has done it for all who believe...and there is nothing in this world I'm more thankful for than knowing my two daughters and their husbands do believe and follow Jesus. Now I pray the same for my/our grandchildren ...nothing in this life is more important. This really does make it a "happy" Easter for me/us. I love you Dad (sorry if I am embarrassing you :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to start off the day with your timely reminder about the significance of Good Friday! This is worth reflecting on all day!

    Also, cute decorations from Martha Stewart!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to have to try harder than that to embarrass me, Dad! That just makes me smile... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I get all mushy, too? I'm so glad my son has a sweet wife and that together they are such an answer to their parents prayers in so many ways!! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the parent comments!!!!!! They make my day!

    ReplyDelete