Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pollen Anyone?

Spring has definitely arrived and we're loving it!! The flowers are in full bloom and everywhere. It's gorgeous to say the least. We are really going to miss this. However, the pollen is the worst it has been. The roads and sidewalks are green and you can't even tell what colors the cars are anymore - just green. You might think I'm exaggerating but read this article to see how crazy it is here. Hubby can hardly go 10 minutes without sneezing. He has the worst seasonal allergies. We make a great couple since I have all the food allergies and he has the outdoor allergies. One of us is always sneezing. Ha Although, even with all the pollen taking over it is still absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn't trade it. Here are lots of pics I took on Sunday...

I won't be blogging tomorrow or Friday since we will be apartment hunting!






This doesn't even come close to showing the pollen craziness


Thankful:
1. Beautiful flowers
2. Colors
3. Warm weather

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers!!! Spring looks gorgeous there! I empathize with your hubby!! I love the flowers but the pollen and I don't get along either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha another reason I say yall are similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful flowers! Tulips are my fave! I can identify with seasonal allergies. When I was little, doctors often confused them for strep or the flu. Thankfully, they aren't nearly as bad now. I'll say a prayer for God to guide you to the best apartment in NYC and hope you find it quickly. Were you able to get in touch with Jenny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome pictures and could be published. Very beautiful arrangements of color and types of flowers. Hope NYC goes well and hope you and Ben can meet up with Kane and Kendall. Be safe. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful pictures. What vivid colors, and wonderful combinations of different flowers. Good photography. Have a great and successful trip to NYC and hope that ya'll can meet up with Kane and Kendall. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck apartment hunting in NYC this weekend!! we're actually heading up there next thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun looking for an apt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the encouragement! Hopefully, i'll good news on monday!

    ReplyDelete