Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Partaay!!!

Doesn't this just melt your heart?! It does mine but I'm also his Aunt so I'm a bit biased. We got this adorable invite in the mail when we returned home from our overwhelming NYC trip. I can't believe this little guy is already turning 1!!! Time flies (after the first crying month) haha Seriously though, little Spencer has changed our family's world. His bday is actually next week but his little party is this weekend. I am absolutely devastated that Hubby and I can't attend. I have searched and searched for affordable plane tickets but it seems there are none to be found! If anyone has a ticket for this weekend and wants to trade it for jewelry - I'm game! :) I can only imagine how fun and cute this party is going to be... lots of hide and seek, playing in the dirt, walking with hands in the air and chasing chunky little thighs. I hope that Sis takes lots of video and pics and then actually puts them up on their blog!!! (Yes, I believe that was a public call-out of a much needed blog update sis.) I can't wait to hear about their fun 1 year old party!
Thankful:
Skype

3 comments:

  1. Sure wish you both could come!! You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! you could try priceline. you don't get to choose the times (so it may be early morning or late nights), but if you are flexible on friday and sunday then it may work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good idea! I'll look into that one, too!!

    ReplyDelete