Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekend Travels

Happy weekend! No more recipes today. However, I'll share a couple of pictures of what else I've done this week besides cook. Tonight I am having a night in (by myself, since hubby is out) and packing for my bright and early morning tomorrow. I'm flying to Orlando for a jewelry extravaganza. (I also get to see my sister, bro-in-law and nephew!!) I can't wait to sift through the mad house of the extravaganza this weekend (my sis and nephew are going to join me!) I have so much to find and buy... besides the normal inventory I'm also doing 4 weddings in the next couple of months so that means serious stocking up. Can't wait to share my finds with you!

Have a great weekend and I'll see you back on Tuesday!
Feeling Romantic
Everyday Pretty
Elle
Calm My Heart

6 comments:

  1. Wow Elle and Calm my Heart are two of my favorites!! I love Spring colors! Can't wait to see you tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Elle actually sold today.:) I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love 'everyday pretty'. That's so my style! Have fun in Florida. Being away from family makes it that much more special when you finally get to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's only gold plated but could make something similar in 14k gold. I can't wait to see them and be where it's sunny and warm... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh geez, I commented while I had a crying baby on my hands... I meant to say that "Everyday Pretty" is 14k gold. Nevermind my previous comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete