Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Fun

How was every ones Valentine day/weekend? Ours was basically like any other weekend for the exception of actually going out to dinner! But not on Valentines but on Saturday night. One fun and out of the ordinary thing that happened was it snowed yet again beginning Friday night! We only got 2 inches this time, but it still covered everything which made it all so pretty.

I also did a lot of on-line shopping... Since I decided it was going to be a lazy weekend with the snow I resorted to the computer. I bought a (hopefully cute) bathing suit...we'll see in about 5 to 7 days if it actually is and if it fits. :) Then while waiting for our reservations on Saturday night we ran into JCrew and bought a large straw hat to go with the bathing suit. Obviously, I'm extremely excited for our trip to the DR! More on that in a later post. Here are some pics from the weekend.

Stay tuned this week because it's going to be a recipe week!

My mom sent me this yummy picture of our favorite - Krispy Kreme doughnuts! They're the best!
Tree outside our window...it was very bright!
Chicken, asparagus and orzo pasta
I did not plan for it to be heart-shaped...


3 comments:

  1. I may want the chicken, asparagus, and orzo pasta recipe. Sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your Mom!! I love orzo, and am always looking for a good new recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I kind of made it up but I'll blog about some of the recipes tomorrow. It's incredibly good for you!

    ReplyDelete