Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Heart

Well, I have finally decided to do a post on the amazing book I am reading. It's called "Calm My Anxious Heart." I've read multiple books pertaining to women, contentment and relationships however this one has done a number on me...in a great way! I can't explain why it is different but it is. Women have such a way of worrying about things that are out of our control and yet we're still the worrywart. It also makes me realize just how blessed my life is and how silly it to complain about things. Anyway, for all of you women out there - go out and get this book! Let me know what you think or if you have ever read it.

Now to start on jewelry. I bought a lot of good stuff yesterday so hopefully I'll get some done so I can show you tomorrow!

I love this quote!
Front of the book...




3 comments:

  1. Your comments on this book have certainly been helpful to me! I think about your "list" when I start to complain or am discontented with a circumstance in my life! THANKS! I needed this reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered it yesterday, so hopefully I can begin reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! Let me know what you think of it! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete