Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Eggs Please

Here's to you sis! This is a really easy egg salad recipe. I've never been a big fan of egg salad but my sister always loved it. So I grew up having bites of hers but liking my chicken salad better. However, I could be changing my mind. Especially since this recipe is super super easy and quick. I don't really have exact measurements so here are the non-specifics... :)

Egg Salad:
Ingredients- (double these if you have kids, but we are only a 2 person household)

4 eggs
Mayo (I use the olive oil kind-heart healthy :)
Either honey dijon mustard or you can use spicy mustard per your preference - I love the honey dijon
sweet pickle relish
paprika
salt and pepper

Directions:
Boil the eggs around 10 minutes. Peel and mash up. Around 2 or so large spoonfuls of mayo. A couple of squirts of mustard and relish. A few shakes of paprika. Salt and pepper to taste. That's it!!! This should only take 15 minutes with the boiling of the eggs! So easy. Don't forget to refrigerate.

Warning- You might want to light a match, open a window or light a candle to diffuse the gross egg toot smell!
Finish product!
I'll be eating it this during my quick lunch break of making some new jewelry!!



2 comments:

  1. Love it!! I always get made fun of around here becuase most people hold your sentiments and don't love egg salad like I do! I am convinced it is because they just haven't tried it enough times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Well I've changed sides. I'm now with you. haha

    ReplyDelete