Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Tease

Did you all have a nice weekend? We had a busy but good one. Therefore, I still haven't had time to sort through all the Europe pics but did find a few gastrocentric pics that made me excited to go back! Who knew London had a restaurant explosion in the past 11 years (last time I had been?) 

Currant Scones from Daylesford Organic
Having a sip at The Orange
Afternoon tea at Covent Gardens Hotel 
 
 Fish and Chips (& peas) in Oxford at The White Horse
 Having another sip in the beer garden in Oxford at Turf Tavern - it dates back to the 13th century.
 Had to throw this in there

 Enjoying quite the drink in Oxford at The Trout
 This is what you call a sausage buttie. We found this gem at the Pimlico Rd farmers market right by our flat. I could eat these everyday for breakfast.
Maybe I'll be able to get through all the pics today :)

2 comments:

  1. this post just totally gave me a flashback! i studied in oxford for foreign study and went to the white horse with my small group. i thought it was so odd that a small group would meet at a pub! i had totally forgotten that memory until now. thanks :-). hope y'all had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you're so lucky! Haha At least you found a small group over there! :)

    ReplyDelete