Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're on our way to Nashville to spend Thanksgiving with Ben's side of the family. I'm so excited to (hopefully) be with Ben work-free, spend time with family, see friends I haven't seen in 6 months, eat lots of homemade food, watch the best parade and do some black Friday shopping! We have so much to be thankful for this year! Here are just a few...

 Thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with this amazing guy
Thankful we live in such a fun city
Family
I couldn't find a pic of the whole family so...
My two favorite little boys



More to be thankful for - 
Great friends
Jobs
Health
And being a child of God

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with your thankful list!!I, too, am thankful for these!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and tell everyone hello for us!!

    ReplyDelete