Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holiday Trunk Show

If you haven't read on Facebook yet...I'm a part of this Holiday Trunk Show at the beginning of December! I'm so excited to be a part of this event and next to some very talented Designers. Some have been in various magazines, etc. If you're in the area on Dec 4th please stop by (or check out their websites) - anyone and everyone is welcome. Bring your friends as well! 


I haven't even looked at one picture from the trip since I've been unpacking, working and spending the day back in reality. It was one incredible trip!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun to be invited to be a part of this holiday trunk show! I wish I could be there!

    I can't wait to see pictures of your trip! Glad it was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could "run by" the trunk show too!! You are going to be over-running with holiday spirit, girl. We're excited to get caught up & hear all about London and Paris.

    ReplyDelete