Friday, April 23, 2010

Bye Bye Bradyn

Like I said yesterday, things are winding down here. Yesterday was my last time to watch my friend's cute little boy, Bradyn. I've been watching him since he was 3 months old and crazy as it is he is getting close to a year! I've watched him go through so many stages - infant to baby to becoming a little boy. He's so adorable and so much fun! I'm going to miss him...
I already read my books
I love crawling on her
I'm so big
This is going to be my "Hey Baby, how you doin?" face

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, my sweet little boy is going to miss Mrs. Rebecca too! Good luck to you and Ben! Thank you for watching our little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bradyn is precious! It is fun to see his pictures since we have heard so much about him!! His parents and grandparents must be so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious!! I love that stage - so much fun. You will miss him!

    ReplyDelete