Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jewelry and Baby

This past weekend was so great!! I got some great vintage pins/brooches and some very cool old chain! My sister and little nephew came with me and helped scope out some finds. It was definitely a fun but tiring day. Spencer couldn't have been better. He waved to everyone he saw and talked to them "Bah bah ba." My parents came down for a few hours on Sunday night. The weather was amazing and we were able to cook out and play in the yard with Spencer. I was ready to get back and see Hubby but not ready for the busyness at home. I'm now trying to get orders out and new pieces made before our BIG trip next week!!! I can't wait but more on that tomorrow!

I only have one picture right now of a few pieces that I bought. I'll get more later for you. However, I have lots of pictures of little Spencer for you to enjoy! Also, sister is doing something really cool and I'm going to join her... to write down all the ways in which we are blessed from God. Check out her blog since she explains it better. But I'll be ending each post with something I'm thankful for!
Just a few of the pins I found!
Spencer in his new cool sports car- aka new stroller since he hates being confined in a stroller
Pushing his cart to show mommy
I love playing in the dirt!!
Don't take me from the dirt
Isn't my mommy pretty!
After the fun bath!! (had to get that dirt off)
In my ducky PJs with papa!
2 handsome men!

Things I'm thankful for...

A hubby that sleeps on my side of the bed when I'm out of town because he misses me.
A sister who is my best friend and always has been!




2 comments:

  1. Oh Becca, that was such a sweet post! Great pictures. We're ready for some sunny warm days in Tennessee! Tell your family to send the warmth north!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks!! I'll tell them... it's snowing here today. Crazy ,huh? So when are yall coming to visit us???

    ReplyDelete