Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hubs and I had planned to have our traditional Christmas this past Sunday. It took about 3 weeks to find a dinner spot that could take us since they were all booked - but alas, we found one! Well, on Saturday hubs found out that he would have a conference call right at the time as our reservations. So we instead cooked some steaks, asparagus, and roasted potatoes. Sometimes the non-plans turn out to be better than the plans! After the yummy dinner, we opened a few gifts from my in-laws! They're just lovely!!! Check them out!


Our first NYC tree!
Today I leave for my parent's house down in Florida and I couldn't be more excited! Mom is also having a trunk show tomorrow for SMD. I'll be back to report on that. I hope yall are getting ready and excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment