Monday, August 22, 2011

Iconic NYC

A weekend in (iphone) pictures might be more fun than telling you about it today. We did some icon NYC events which you should consider doing if ever in the city...at least once.

Shopping in JCrew at the Time Warner building. Love the color combinations!
Orange and coral!!
Girl brunch at Pastis in Meatpacking while our husbands played golf in Philly - Will be going back here!
Afternoon post sample sale drinks on the rooftop of the Standard (also in meatpacking)
Lounging with the view

Some in the mini pools
Watching the sunset over the Hudson
Hubs and I picnicking in Central Park after church on Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Mini pools on the rooftop look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sylvia, those pools are so cool. I think I would feel awkward unless it was people I knew. Anything goes in NYC, right?! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete