Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stencil Art

I can't believe I haven't found this site before now. I have Googled "wall stencils" countless times which actually doesn't make sense since we rent the apartment but of yet still I search. However, as of last night the search is over! I came upon this amazing site - Olive Leaf Stencils. They're so fancy and different than any of the other stencils I've found. Now if only I had a wall to attack. I would love to do this on the wall behind our bed or somewhere in a dining room. But since that won't be happening I might have to try and convince Sis and Bro-in-law that they need this somewhere. Maybe I can even plan another visit back to Florida around this make-believe project. Hmmm...

Which one is your favorite?

Ikat Pattern no. 2


Nautical Chain Pattern

Chainmail Tight Weave Pattern

Ikat Pattern no. 1

1 comment:

  1. Stencil art design could be a good idea for decorating a room. Hmmm… I wonder if this idea is also suitable for office designing. Are there stencil art designs that are good for office areas?

    ReplyDelete