Monday, March 7, 2011

Lately

The past few days down in Florida have been wonderful! The weather is perfect. Little Baby O is perfect. Playing with Little Man is perfect. And being with my Sis and Bro-in-law is, yes - perfect. So I guess I'm glad to be down here. :)
We've also been quite busy. We've done so much that I feel like it's had to be more than 3 days since I arrived. We've been working on a ton of home improvement/decorating projects - which I love! On top of playing and taking care of the little ones. Luckily, we're woken up bright and early by a little someone, so we have plenty of time during the day to complete our projects. The only thing is that I haven't had time to take any of the "after" pictures yet so those will be coming later this week. However, I've taken pics of other things going on these past few days and they're pretty fun, as well. I hope you all had a great weekend!

One more thing, tomorrow I will be doing a giveaway BUT you have to be a "follower" of the blog to participate. So if you're not a follower then you should sign up!! Details coming tomorrow...







5 comments:

  1. Little O is one adorably perfect baby! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come down and see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sally! We can't wait until you get here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Baby O is a 10+! I miss Chick-fil-A...

    ReplyDelete