Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Missing Things

I'm leaving to go back home this morning. I'm excited to be with Hubs and friends again but I'm not so thrilled about leaving some of my other favorite people. Not to mention the incredible weather, wearing summer clothes, etc. Here are some of the things I'll miss...

Sitting outside at night
The orange and grapefruit trees in Sis/Bro-in-law's backyard

Huge mossy trees
Having coffee and juice together in the mornings when we wake up

Hanging out with new Baby O
I'll miss those big blues
Goodbye, Florida. For now.

7 comments:

  1. What a poignant account in pictures of all that Florida means to you. I know you miss it so much. Happy that you had such a wonderful visit and that the airline makes the trip so convenient. Don't worry spring will be in NYC soon and it will be beautiful. Be sure to see the tulips in Central Park--they only last about 2 weeks. They are spectacular. Love, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good call! I bet they are beautiful!! It actually feels great up here - in the 50s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you!!! Come back!! Coffee wasn't the same and Spencer asked to walk to the airport to see Aunt Rebs! I am so thankful you came - it was wonderful! Thanks for all of your help. You shold nanny on the side - you have a gift:)

    We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I wish he could walk to the airport! I woke up this morning wishing I was having coffee with yall instead of alone. ;) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca, you were such an incredible help while you were in Orlando!! I can't believe you refinished furniture, redecorated the house, sewed curtains,etc.. as well as helped with Baby O and your pal!! What you accomplished was amazing! You are missed and appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad it's pretty in NY. The little guys know their Aunt loves them very much, she left a lot of herself behind with the curtains and fun furniture and sweet memories. Happy St.Patt's Day. Perhaps you got to see the parade???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Hubs had a front row view out of his office window!! I had a few bagpipes out of my window but no parade. ;)

    ReplyDelete