Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cars, Spinning, and Falling

After a week hiatus I guess its about time to get back to work. Although if I could just continue Christmas and New Years I would in a second. But of course that's not possible and therefore I must move on. And I am now seriously low on SMD inventory which means I am in the searching and designing mode again.
I haven't quite been able to figure out how to recap all that has gone on the past week so I think I'll start with a hilarious video of the little man in action on Christmas Eve. Here's the background - around 9 years ago I gave my dad this big remote control car which has sat in his "gift corner" ever since - until this Christmas! Now that guys outweigh the ladies in the household all the "toys" are being brought out. So of course Hubs was out in the street driving the car when Sis, Bro-in-law, and little man drive up. Well, little man sees Hubs with the car and makes a beeline. The next events occurred over the about 20 minutes but here is a little snippet. We were laughing so hard we were crying! (Don't worry, no toddlers were hurt in the process and my parents live on a dead-end so we don't have to worry about cars)




Hope this starts your Monday off with a laugh...

1 comment: