Friday, January 7, 2011

All Over the Place

I have a lot of random thoughts today and I'm not sure how to organize them. But first if yall aren't shopped out after Christmas then head over to Piperlime because they are having an awesome sale! Items are 50% off with another 20% on top of that if you use SMILE during checkout! There are some seriously great shoes for unbelievable prices. On another "fashion" note, Rachael Ray had a whole segment yesterday about guy products, ie guy liner, concealer, etc. And they were promoting these items for straight married men. All I'm going to say is I never want to see my husband carrying around a makeup bag or my dad whip out some guy liner!

Now moving on to this weekend. This week has flown by which is fine since we have a pretty fun weekend ahead of us. One of my Sis' college roommate as well as best friend is staying with us this weekend. Over the past 10 years she's become one of my friends as well. Sis always said that we reminded her of each other and its completely true. Ansley is also a jewelry designer of her own company. Which is actually the reason behind her traveling up to the city - she has a very important trunk show this weekend! Her designs are amazing!! Check out her stuff at Dora Mae. We're also getting together with some of our good friends that we don't get to see as much as we'd like so we're excited about that as well!!! Happy Birthday, C!

On a completely different note, this has been one of my favorite songs for the past 4-5 months and I just found this little girl and her dad loving it as well. Yall might have already seen it but I just found them.






I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Loved the song and the little girl singing was so cute! Checked out "Dora" and enjoyed looking at her stuff. What a fun weekend yall have planned. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness what a precious little girl. Hilarious!! I enjoy your blog and photos... keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! War Eagle!!!!! Can you have a "teach photography blog" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the father/daughter video! i saw it one someone's blog last week and keep watching it over and over. i think it is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete