Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Feeling like Fall

As my mom and I walked around the city today it definitely is feeling like Fall! High of 70 with a little wind. Glorious!!! I say this every year - but I LOVE Fall (especially the beginning!) I also love Fall clothing more than any other season. However, mom and I have been shopping for the past 3 days and so far we've come away with very very little. (I did get 2 candles today though!) I just can't find anything I''m dying to pay more than $50 for right now. So I resort to online shopping...

Here are some season favorites... what are yours?

Piperlime (I own this one and it's great!)
Alexander Wang Cowl Neck Sweater

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect time for your Mom to be with you in NY! Papa and Dovey are coming here today! I love the new lands end canvas line. Check it out at landsendcanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! Wish I had known this earlier (for someone's bday) Tell Papa and Dovey hi for us!

    ReplyDelete