Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gonna Miss Them!

Man am I going to miss my Chapel Hill girls!! Last night we got together for some wine, baked goods and chit chat. It was great as always! They even made some amazing cookies and pound cake slices. Did I mention that they put candles in the slices and sang Happy Birthday to me?! They're so sweet and I'm seriously going to miss them so much! We have more than a surface level relationship and we know each others hearts... which is nice since we're going to be living all over the country. We'll be able to pick up where we left off no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other.

On a different note, Hubby surprised me by sending me to get a mani and pedi today for my bday and then I another dinner surprise is coming tonight!!! I'll fill you in on what happens tomorrow! I can't wait to find out what he's planned!!

This is what I would like to do today with my little guy in the pic! Spencer is just so darn cute!
Barbie Cake Picture
This cake reminded me of one that my mom made when I was little

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you have a wonderful day. My son is a lucky guy!! Wish we could give you a birthday hug but we will soon. Love, Salmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some Barbie cake! Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have an excellent day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you!!! It's been wonderful so far!

    ReplyDelete