Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sunshine and Warmth

Today begins my week down in Jacksonville, FL! The reason for the trip is a wedding this weekend. I'm getting in early so I can see friends that I haven't seen in over a year, have a date with my dad,shop with my mom, and have a trunk show. If you haven't checked out the website lately, you'll find that I have added a bunch of new necklaces. Just in time for the trunk show...and Spring shopping!!! I am loving all the bright colors this season and am ready to go shopping with my mom today. Did I mention that we're shopping outside, in sunshine and warm weather? Heavenly. See yall in a week. Don't forget to check out the website for new products.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks Paige! I'm in heaven. I also think I might get to see Debbie tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete