Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Watercolor Weekend

My weekend starts today! I'm meeting up with Hubs in the Atlanta airport and then we're on our way down to Watercolor Beach, FL to have a family vacation with my in-laws! I'm so excited to get on the beach (although I'll be lathered in 100 SPF) and just relax. I'm ready to eat large amounts of fish and watch Hubs do his (long lost) magic on the grill. I'm also hoping I can hear the waves at night while falling asleep - My noise maker at home isn't nearly as effective as the real ocean outside the window. Well, I hope you all have a wonderful May weekend!

Just a quick note - I might have forgotten to take off the Mother's Day free shipping sale. So free shipping through the weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOOO jealous!!!!! As you know, Josh proposed on the beach behind the Watercolor Inn. LOVE that place!!!! Have a blast!!!!!! Oh, and rent bikes :)

    ReplyDelete