Monday, March 21, 2011

"I Do" in Bling

Good Monday morning to you! I hope your weekend was great and refreshing. Hubs and I went on a couples retreat through church just a couple hours north of the city and it was a rejuvenating couple of days. After we got back to the city, we met up with some friends at the yummy Hill Country BBQ for dinner. However, before the lovely little getaway and dinner I finished some necklaces for an upcoming April wedding. These lovelies ended up showing some fantastic bling! I loved the way they turned out. I can't wait to see the pictures from the actual wedding day with these pieces adorning the special bridesmaid's necks. Don't you love weddings?!








3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!!! The first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning! Would love to see photos with the bridesmaids wearing them!

    ReplyDelete