Thursday, March 31, 2011

Arts and Crafts

By the first picture you would think this might be a tutorial on how to paint a shirt, right? Wrong. This is anything but painting a shirt. I started out thinking it would be fun to "paint" a shirt with the Little Man during my trip down to Florida. I basically just wanted to have fun painting with him and then get his hand print on the shirt. Well, we actually did both of these things and sooooo much more! And by so much more, I mean we painted everything in sight. Including ourselves...

This is what we started with

We started out hard at work and quite focused (also some of us not wearing many clothes)
Then things turned silly (note - Little Man did not eat this and was not poisoned)
He did tell me he wanted to be in the Blue Man Group!
Then things really started to turn messy
What? Bath time already?!
We had so much fun and got so messy that I never even thought about taking an "after" picture of the painted shirt. Maybe Sis will take a pic and send it to me - hint hint.

She took the hint!

4 comments:

  1. CUTIE!!! I definitely look forward to doing this with Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll love it! You'll get dirty though. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think his favorite color is blue since the last time he painted his face it was the same color!!

    ReplyDelete