Thursday, March 24, 2011

Anthro Decor

Big news today - Anthropologie is launching 12 "Decorator Concept Shops" within Anthropologie stores!!! They will have people in there to assist you in decorating your space, looking through sample books, or picking out wallpaper. How awesome is that?! I know I won't be able to afford anything in the shops but I know I'll have fun looking and getting ideas on how to recreate certain things in my price range! Here's the list of stores that will be launching the shops...

DECORATOR CONCEPT SHOPS OPENING MARCH 24th
• Atlanta, Georgia
• Beverly Hills, California
• Chicago, Illinois
• Corte Madera, California
• Denver, Colorado
• Houston, Texas
• London, United Kingdom
• Miami, Florida
• Nashville, Tennessee
• New York, New York
• Wayne, Pennsylvania
• Westport, Connecticut



3 comments:

  1. So excited! One is here in the ATL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Too bad I can't entice you to come up here with a store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! I love that they're doing one in Nashville.

    ReplyDelete