Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Dance

Wow! Snow in every state except Florida?! I guess its the Florida in me but I get so excited when it snows. I love being snowed in - lounging in PJ's under a blanket or stomping with Hubs around the park while trying not to slip on the ice. I love it! (We're just missing the fireplace) Another thing I love is the snow on the rooftops and the view from our windows. However, the thing I don't like is trying to fly out in the snow - which is what I'm doing today. I'm flying down to FL (the no snow state) for another jewelry extravaganza. (and tack on seeing some family, of course) I'm wiped out of inventory after Christmas and need more goods! So we'll see if I make it out and like always email me if you're in the "custom market" and I'll be on the lookout.

Someone shoveled a heart in the sidewalk










Now, here are some views from our windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment