Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Food Inc

Let me just say it again - WAR EAGLE! Okay, so I'm beyond pumped about the game on Monday night and I'm still kicking myself for not going but its been a fun week/weekend here in the city. My friends are still in town because the snow storm cancelled all flights. (Deja Vu of two weeks ago?) So we've been running around the city and having fun as girls do best. Some of the highlights have been the food trips. For the most part, I'm going to let their websites speak for themselves. But I will say that the pictures at Alices Tea Cup do not do this place justice (at least on the Upper East side location) It looks very very childish, etc in the photos but the actual place is cute with a kind of psychedelic twist. Did I mention that the food is great for a lunch/snack place? But if you ever come to the city and are looking for either a fun or a good place for a quick bite here are a few suggestions... 4Food and Alice's Tea Cup.

On another note, its beautiful outside - its a snow covered city!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!Those look like great places to eat!
    How much snow are you getting today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we'll eat there next time you come up! It looks like the snow is done and staying on the ground.

    ReplyDelete